The Best Selection of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are frequently retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Naturally 4 Paws in Silverdale, WA. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (360) 337-2444 to get more information!
Huge selection of pet products. Ordinance training is also available.
Nice and open with wide aisles; calm milieu. Very helpful staff and large training room. Aisles are clear and entire store spotless . More specialized things and food and very willing to fit the best halter, walker, or anything else with you. Homemade goodies. Arranged so pets can pick their likes.
Both Noel and Josette are wonderful trainers. We and our dog enjoy the classes. If they teach you a command, I guarantee your dog will learn it. If you have a troublesome behavior problem, they can help.
When I say "I love Noel!" I really mean it!! I have gotten a hand full of massages from Noel over the years, when I would come to Washington to visit my grandma and she has become my favorite masseuse! I have been impressed with her knowledge of the human (AND DOG!) anatomy since the very first massage but what really got me was how knowledgeable she was of my recent diagnosis (fibromyalgia) and how she was able to still give me a great and very relaxing massage without exacerbating the flair up I was struggling through. I highly recommend!!
Sending a big thank you to Noel for coming up with a plan of action for a nagging training problem I'm having with my boy. I've worked with Noel since 2008 with 5 different dogs now, and her ability to zero in on issues in a helpful, caring, (but never sugar-coated) way is worth its weight in gold!!