The Best Selection of Food Placemats. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Food Placemats for Dogs
If you are a pet owner, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs gobble up too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the many colors, shapes, and designs, enabling you to customize the dog dish to your tastes; and they are among the most affordable choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being simple to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are extremely sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in expensive color options or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Traveling puppy bowls are frequently retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Naturally 4 Paws in Silverdale, WA. We stock lots of dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (360) 337-2444 to get more information!
The 1 on 1 training is great for getting solid obedience, along with the group classes as well. It was a great jump start to my service dogs training to make sure we were on the right track and get any questions sorted, and solved out early on. Noelle is great! The grooming is also very good. Lots of long term professional, We've been with Lindsey for about a year and she's never dissapointed. She's also always been very clear that if we don't like how something turned out, she would go back in and fix it 🙂. The store has good supplies and friendly, helpful staff. Overall a very amazing company. (In a new bigger building as well!!)
This store is such a gem! If you care about what you feed your pet, this is the place for you. The staff is knowledgeable and kind. Plus the selection is just incredibly. Thankful I can buy my specialty cat food locally.
Lindsey! Thank you for taking care of Piper today! 🙏🏻 She looks gorgeous and well cared for; we appreciate you! ☺️
They always have the best toys for my furbabies🥰
Awesome staff and I love the variety of pet food. Such a wonderful alternative to the "junk food" that is sold elsewhere.